C. Pilyugin & Co LLC is looking for a Corporate Administrator to join the team and help deliver our client expectations.
C. Pilyugin & Co LLC is a second-generation, multi-disciplinary law firm which provides legal, tax, and corporate services. The firm is based in the centre of Limassol, Cyprus, and is looking for a Corporate Administrator to join the team and help deliver our client expectations.
The successful candidate will be responsible for:
- Dealing and liaising with clients, government authorities and other authorities;
- reviewing, amending, commenting and drafting various types of agreements and contracts and/or legal documents;
- processing applications for opening bank and merchant accounts for approved customers;
- dealing with trade mark and patent registration;
- dealing with company formations for Cyprus and foreign companies and company agents in various jurisdictions and supporting clients with corporate queries;
- preparation and submission of application forms (e.g. HE forms) to the Cyprus Registrar of Companies related to the company formation and administration;
- preparing and filing all necessary documentation relating to corporate changes (e.g. changes of officers, registered address, change of name, etc.) with the relevant authorities and following up;
- maintaining corporate registers and monitoring changes;
- assisting with company restructuring and liquidations;
- collecting and reviewing clients’ KYC documentation and ensure that is complete and up-to-date at all times;
- reviewing, drafting and negotiating corporate documents, including but not limited to, Memorandum and Articles of Association, Board of Directors and/or Shareholders resolutions, Powers of Attorney, Trust Deeds, Share Purchase Agreements, Non-Disclosure Agreements and other relevant documents;
- arranging for execution, certification, apostille and notarization of documents;
- processing documentation related to the legal entities registered/managed by our firm for our clientele and entering the same into the Company Management System used by our firm;
- assisting colleagues and performing other related office tasks.
- Ideally educated to degree level in Law or a related field;
- At least 2 years of experience as Corporate Administrator;
- Knowledge of corporate administration procedures and AML/KYC procedures;
- Proficiency with MS Word, MS Excel and Outlook.
The candidate should meet the following requirements:
- Fluent in Greek and English languages, both written and verbal – knowledge of Russian Language would be considered highly advantageous.
- Possession of excellent administration, communication and interpersonal skills;
- Office management and time management skills;
- Ability to work as part of a team;
- Ability to work under pressure for meeting deadlines;
- Being resilient and efficient;
- Being professional and trustworthy.
- Become a member of a great team;
- Gain experience working in a law firm;
- Attractive salary depending on experience;
- Possibility of 13th salary depending on experience.
How to apply:
Please apply through the form below or send a detailed CV at [email protected]
All applicants will be treated in strict confidentiality.