This site is operated by C. Pilyugin & Co LLC. The terms ‘C. Pilyugin & Co LCC’, ‘us’ or ‘we’ refer to the owner of this website. The term ‘you’ refers to the user, viewer or the client of our website.
– Neither we, nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on our website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly disclaim liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
– Your use of any information or materials on our website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through our website meet your specific requirements and are permitted by the laws of the country of your domicile.
– Our website contains material which is owned by or licensed to C. Pilyugin & Co LLC. Copyright in the content of our website (including without limitation all images, illustrations, designs, icons, photographs, trademarks, service marks, the ‘look’ and ‘feel’, color combinations, button shapes, layout, design, graphical elements, arrangement of items, written and other materials, HTML and other code and all copyrightable or otherwise legally protectable elements on our sites) are legally protected under intellectual property laws. The modification, copying, distribution or incorporation into any other work of part or all of any of our website, or the content in any form, is prohibited, except that you may print or download extracts for your non-commercial, informational and personal use only. All rights are hereby reserved.
– Unauthorized use of our website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
– From time to time our website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience and further information. They do not signify that we endorse or approve in any way those linked websites. We expressly disclaim any responsibility for the content of the linked websites.
– You may not create a link to our website from another website or document without our prior written consent.
– Messages sent through our website are considered to be messages sent over Internet and cannot be guaranteed to be completely secure as they are subject to possible interception, loss, or possible alteration. We are not responsible and will not be liable to you or anyone else for any damages or otherwise in connection with any message sent by you to us or any message sent by us to you over the Internet.
– Your use of our website and the advertisement of all services is in accordance with the laws of Cyprus. The courts of Cyprus shall have exclusive jurisdiction over any dispute or difference whatsoever arising out of or in connection with your use of our website or the purchase of any products or services from it. If, for any reason, you are unable or unwilling to agree to all of our terms, policies or disclaimers, please immediately discontinue using or attempting to use of our website, because if you continue, you will be agreeing to all the terms, conditions, policies and disclaimers applicable to C. Pilyugin & Co LLC website.